Justa Center provides life-sustaining resources, services, and support to assist homeless adults on their path to housing and supportive services to help prevent a return to homelessness.
Our commitment to our guests, donors, and the community is to:
- Treat all persons, regardless of their life-situation, with respect and dignity
- Maintain a safe place where homeless seniors feel welcome and safe
- Proactively involve the client to improve his/her life situation
- Mobilize volunteers, advocates, policy-makers and the community to increase opportunities and improve the quality of life for homeless seniors
- To be good stewards of the funding and trust put into Justa Center by donors and community leaders